September is Urology Awareness Month.
It is estimated that 1 in 2 of people will be affected by a urological condition in their lifetime. Urology health is vital to everyone’s quality of life; but diseases and cancers of the kidneys, bladder, prostate and the male reproductive system appear to be occurring more frequently, sometimes devastating the lives of those impacted.
The Urology Group of Princeton offers a variety of state-of-the-art treatments for the following urological conditions:
- Kidney Stones
- Urological Cancers:
- Voiding Dysfunction
- BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence and Voiding Dysfunction
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome / Prostatitis
- Benign Male Urologic Care
- Male Infertility/Fertility
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Testosterone & Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Genital Warts/ Lesions
- Additional In-Office Services include:
- Ultrasound (kidney, bladder, prostate, testicular)
- Ultra-sensitive prostate specific antigen (PSA) testing
- Urine cultures (CLIA certified lab, w/PhD bacteriologist)
- Video cystoscopy (patient can observe on a TV screen)
- Urodynamics (full physiologic evaluation of voiding dysfunction)
- Biofeedback and electrical stimulation for incontinence
Visit our Services page for more information on some of the available treatment options for each of the above urological conditions.
For more urology information, or to discuss specific urological concerns or symptoms, please contact us, at 609.924.6487, or click here, to schedule an appointment.